I cried

I cried when i was laying on my bed with the darkest night. Yes, i still cant understand why? I guess i didnt think too much or too sensitive. Last time we used to be 3 ppl and always hang out and share our secrets. But dont know since when, you guys go out without letting me know or without asking me to join. Until today i cant stand it anymore, but your reply is i am too sensitive. Hello, i am consider an adult not a child anymore, i know this is not the truth. I did asked you guys what i had done until you guys treat me not same like last time. But i cant get a proper answer from you guys. Haiz.. This feeling really killing me. Sometimes a friend can hurt you more than your bf did. What i can do to make things right? I really dont know. I need a listener now, seriously.

1 comments:

be happy... friend still can find one mah.what u need is time to comfort yourself.

 

Post a Comment