Hello =)

Hello everyone, I am here again.
Hmm, actually I got nothing to write but I feel like wanna writing something, isn't it so confuse?
Here I wanna say is, I try to not care anymore and return to the old me, which is not so close with anyone but not too far from everyone, get what I mean?
Hmm, try not to think too much and staying in my own world.
Try to think deeply, I got no close friends in Uni life compare to my Secondary school and A-level collage life, so I think the closest friends of mine are those from Secondary school no doubt.
Just like one of my close friends' sister said that even though we are far apart studying our degree in different places, but once we meet up, we got so many thing to talk about just like the endless night.
I like those feeling and I am able to find back those feeling everytime I meet with them, and yeah you guys are so much important to me now.
Hope our friendship never ends, cheers~
That's all for today, a little bit emo but when I think of you guys, it really comfort my heart.

2 comments:

r u talking about me? endless night? weeee... hahha XD

 

does you include me leng leng?!

 

Post a Comment